Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wow! It has been awhile!

I know, I know.  It has been forever since I have been on here!  I hate that the school year eats up so much of my time.  Excuses!  I am back!!!!  

I was looking at some photos and realized I did not ever blog about this layout.  So before I show you anything new I have been working on, I had to go over this page!

I made this last year.  I used some of my fun embellishments that I got at Scrapbook Convention.  I love the bling I added!!!!

Paper:  DCWV and SEI maybe?  The rhinestone border and glittery mesh are from Scrapbook Convention.  The title is Phrases Cartridge.  Background cut with Elegant Edges.
I love using new embellishments!  I recently went to another Scrapbook Convention and of course spent way too much money, but got great stuff and learned some new techniques to use on my pages.  I also joined Stamps of Life die hard club!  I am addicted to her stamps right now!

I also got some new goodies for Christmas that I will share as well!  I promise to be back with more soon!  Until then, hope you enjoyed this Fall layout and I am glad to be back with ya!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are posting again. I resisted the bling at first since I am not a blingy girl. Now i love it and use it a lot. Great layout, Anna. Will keep checking your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunt Judy! It's good to be back! I'm glad you came over to the glitter side!

      Delete