Saturday, October 12, 2013

More Campin Critter

Hello!  I just love love love this cart!  So much I can make and it really adds something!  My goal this past year has been to use more of my carts and Cricut instead of buying things.  I have really tried this and I think I have been pretty successful.  I am now to the point that when I am in a store, I say, " I could make this with my Cricut!!!"  Saves me a few bucks and then I get to craft which is always fun!  

I think these two little critters add something extra to my pages, don't you?  
All Solid color paper:  DCWV; Patterned paper:  Scrapbook Convention; don't know company; Carts:  Campin Critters and Elegant Edges.

All solid paper:  DCWV; Patterned paper:  Scrapbook convention; Carts:  Campin Critters and Elegant Edges
As you can see, I use Elegant Edges cart a lot too.  Love it!  Hope you enjoyed the layouts!  Thanks for looking!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment